Code walkthrough of a simple FUSE filesystem
Please note that
bolt-mount history is often rewritten, to keep it
suitable as a learning resource for writing FUSE filesystems. Details
may differ from the time the screencast was recorded.
Download as mp4.
- What's Bazil? http://bazil.org/doc/
- What's FUSE? What's bazil.org/fuse?
- Earlier talk on FUSE: http://bazil.org/talks/ (we'll borrow slides, but focus on code)
- What's Bolt? https://github.com/boltdb/bolt
- Earlier talk on Bolt: http://eagain.net/talks/go-nuts-and-bolts/
- FUSE docs: fuse, fuse/fs
- Today's real topic: https://github.com/bazillion/bolt-mount
- How it started: https://twitter.com/tv/status/459846570981474304
Presented on 2014-07-01 at the Los Angeles Gophers meetup.